- We will confirm your order and process within 2 days. You will be notified of items out of stock and given the option of back ordering or we can offer alternative suggestions/refund.
- Manoir accepts no reposnsibility for goods unable to be accepted when delivered. Redelivery and storage charges will apply if goods are not accepted at first attempt.
- Manoir accepts no responsibility for delivery that may result in loss or damage to the your property.
- Delivery is to one/main entrance door only. If access inside is difficult, goods will be left outside.
- Delivery does not include placing item in position in your home.
- It is your responsibility to examine the goods as soon as reasonably possible after delivery and notify the company of any fault or damage within 24 hours. Failure to do so, will mean that any transit insurance policy may be voided.
- We do not deliver to PO Boxes.
Defined as those goods received damaged in transit via our nominated carrier. If possible please unpack and check the product/s for any faults or damages. If you have any concerns you must make comments on the delivery note before signing it and ask the driver to initial your remarks. Then please email us within 48 hours. Please photograph damage to the item/s, describing damage to the product, including any other relevant information .Faulty items will be replaced at no charge.
No refund/exhange is given due to "change of mind", product not matching your expectation or not fitting a space. Should you require an item to have certain criteria (colour, size etc), it is your reponsibility to ask before ordering. As some hand-made pieces are hand-made, variations can happen from order to order. Colour swatches can be provided if you are unsure.
Returns will only be deemed valid if goods are judged faulty. Such requests must be done within 14 days by email or calling us. Pictures will be required.